Within sight of Cod Creek, this beautiful, completely-renovated ranch home is the epitome of relaxed living in the Northern Neck. This spacious two bedroom, two bathroom home in the Piney Point subdivision is the perfect home for you. The home has a captivating, upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, soft-close cabinets. The kitchen has all new, stainless steel appliances, and connects to the living room. Home includes bonus room perfect for an home office. This home has all new floors, carpeting, and ceiling fans in every room. This home has 2 fireplaces (One Brick). This upgraded home also comes with a detached 1300 square ft 4-car garage, with 3 garage doors (2 RV Doors), w/ area large enough for RV or large boat. This home comes with complete access to the community boat ramp and pier. There is also a quaint shed on the property, perfect for a she-shed or tool shed. Please take a tour of this upgraded home with the link provided.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Block
1,766 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Northumberland County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 2. Brick.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price