This custom estate known as Hunters Rest consists of 22 waterfront acres and is one of the most beautiful properties in all of Southern Maryland. This 8000 plus square foot home was custom built to the highest standards available and thoughtfully crafted. The home was designed for entertaining and offers a large gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless, two islands and so much more. Stunning water views every where you look. The master bedroom is located on the main level with large custom closets and luxurious bathroom. Main level living with three extra rooms downstairs. Five fireplaces, two laundry rooms, movie room upstairs with built in King size Murphy bed. Phantom executive screen system on large brick porch is ideal for entertaining. Efficient Geo-thermal heating and cooing systems to all custom mill work, you will be impressed. Private deep-water pier, 720 feet of waterfront, your own barn and a three car garage are just some of the other amenities this home offers. Potential for a waterfront pool. If you have to telecommute, this is the place to be!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water
Gravity Septic System, Other
8,324 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Wood. Radiant, Heat Pump, Geothermal, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial, Full Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame, Low-Emittance
- 5. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, Grab Bars, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Bar, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Sauna, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in, Brick, Enclosed
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- St. Clements Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Outside Shower, Out Building, Sidewalks, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Not In Development, Fishing, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), No Thru Street, Pond, Secluded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price