Move right in to this captivating WATERFRONT home! Owners pride shines with impeccable attention to detail throughout. Stunning kitchen has granite countertops, tiled backsplash, heated floor, recessed lighting, bar seating and tons of counter space. Kitchen opens to elegant living room with soaring 2 story cathedral ceiling, wood beams, gas fireplace, filled with picture windows showcasing the gorgeous panoramic waterview. Grand master suite has walk-in closet, 2 additional storage closets, skylights, private master bathroom w/ double sinks, large custom tiled shower w/ built in seat. Fully finished basement has family room with a 2nd gas fireplace, bedroom with closet system, full bathroom and a bonus room for office or home gym. All 3 levels of this exceptional home have a bedroom & full bath. The laundry room as well as all bathrooms have been insulated and sound proofed to give peaceful rest to a light sleeper. Some of the recent home updates that have been done are: New roof in November 2020 with architectural shingles, pella windows & slider, doors, crown molding, 6" baseboards, kitchen & all bathrooms, HVAC, professional painting throughout and more. Lot of room for outdoor entertaining with multi-level decks spanning more than a thousand square feet. Lower level patio & hot tub. There is a detached oversized 2 car garage that has it all: 9,000 lb car lift, electricity, heat, AC, water, 10' doors for larger vehicles, 4 air compressor wall hook-up's, even a urinal:) There is plenty of extra parking in the circular driveway. Home resides on a secluded 1 acre lot with 94 feet of WATERFRONT. Private pier has a 13,000 lbs boat lift. Great restaurants, shopping and entertainment are just minutes away by car or boat. Wonderful location for weekend getaway at a value you won't find anywhere else! Sellers are requesting that a lender pre-approval letter for potential buyers be available upon request at showings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, A-Frame, Chalet
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ches Ranch Ests
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Mill Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price