Nice Rambler with 3 Bedrooms and 2 baths on mostly level lot waiting to be yours. This is an estate sale and the home is in excellent condition. Executor directed that the home be listed AS-IS and Home Owners Warranty (HOW) is being provided to cover major systems. House has 1763 SQFT per tax records. The house has 2 fireplaces (propane): one in the living room and one in the family room. There is a central vacuum system installed, small work shop off the family room, 19x20 patio outback, storage shed, large concrete pad for RV/boat storage, and washer and dryer which conveys. Central vacuum, water heater, washer, and dryer are located in utility area between kitchen and family room. Family room has access to backyard and patio area via French door. Kitchen has a moveable island and dining table space.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,763 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Curved Stair
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard. Front Yard, Level.
Third Party Approval, Standard Sale
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price