Artist's home with custom tile work. Separate living room (cathedral ceiling) and formal dining room/family room. Four bedrooms and 3 baths (2 masters upstairs - main with cathedral, 2/1 main floor, 1 with cathedral),. The house sits on a private, wooded 1-acre lot with adjacent building lot available separately. Landscaped front yard, large back deck overlooking goldfish pond and back yard made for entertaining. Woodstove and passive solar wall can help heat in winter. Large detached shed with high carport can be used for business, play, and/or storage. Unfinished basement for expansion when you're ready. Integral 2 car garage. No HOA. Current appraisal available for viewing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Solar, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Heated, Partial, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Unrestricted, Rural, Rear Yard, Vegetation Planting, Secluded, Backs To Trees, Pond, Sloping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price