Beautiful colonial only minutes to Pax River NAS. QBH Compton model with bump out. Spacious rooms throughout. Formal living room, dining room. Granite counters and nice large island in the kitchen that overlooks the family with gas fireplace. Grande master bath with tile throughout. Finished basement completes this home with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Fenced in back yard and deck. Never run out of propane while grilling, as the natural gas grill is also included with this home. Shed has a loft area for added storage. Many more special added features to include a 7 zone sprinkler system, a manual transfer switch for a portable generator and a water system back up for the basement sump pump. So much to offer for this price!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,753 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Rear, Vinyl, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Satellite Dish.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)