Enjoy the peace and quite that comes with this home. The half acre lot gives plenty of room for family and pets and is located just before a cul-de-sac so there isn't much traffic. Everything is on one floor in this 3 bedroom rambler. The walls have been freshly painted and new carpet has been installed in the family room. The living , dining, and bedroom areas have hardwood floors. The full bath has ceramic on the wall and floor. There is a utility area with room for storage and the back yard offers a patio and an extra large storage shed. There are numerous plantings in the back yard and a nice spot for a vegetable garden.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,296 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)