Rambler in Great Rural Location - Easy commute to DC and PAX River NAS - Level 1.87 acres - Private back yard - Mature trees - Newer Roof - Main level living - Hardwood flooring throughout - Open floor plan - Large eat in country kitchen with new granite counters and cooktop - Space for kitchen island - Kitchen is open to large family room - Sunroom off the kitchen with full bathroom and soaking tub - Oversized primary bedroom with wood burning fireplace and large sitting room - 3 other nice sized bedrooms with hardwood flooring. HSA 1 year Home Warranty- Opportunity to live among the Amish where fresh eggs, vegetables and flowers are plentiful.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,382 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Stained Glass
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price