Huge price Reduction!!! Charming Rambler situated on 3.56 acres with approx.1000 ft of Waterfront on the S/W side of Kington Creek. Deep protected waterfront, minutes to the Patuxent River. Beautifully landscaped private setting with fantastic views of the creek and river from all sides. 60 pier with a 12 ' "L" has 4 slips and the deep water can accommodate a 40' boat.. The house was originally built in 1940 with an addition built in the 1970's. The updated kitchen and the living room have beamed ceilings and brick fireplaces with heatilators. There are hardwood floors in the living room and dining room. Fantastic water views everywhere, including the wrap around 4 seasons room, living room, master bedroom and beakfast area. Bedroom #3 is small , but adequate and could also serve as an office with it's built-ins and also has a water view. The large brick patio is perfect to enjoy the lovely gardens with multiple flower beds, mature azaleas of many varieties as well as other unusual trees and shrubs. Easy access to Solomons Island as well as convenience to shopping. The long driveway runs along the woods and creek giving you the feel of your own private oasis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Ga
Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,940 sq. ft
Telephone, Cable TV, Underground
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Poured
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Heatilator.
- Main Level Entry, Low Bathroom Mirrors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Tar Gravel, Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- KINGSTON CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Secluded, Tidal Wetland.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS