Price Reduced!! Sought after Saint James Subdivision! Not to often do you get just under 3 LEVEL USABLE acres of sunny privacy, with room for ALL outdoor activities!! Home was just freshly painted, ready to move in. Newer stainless steel refrigerator/ice maker, just refinished hardwood floors that gleam on entire main level. Big open kitchen, separate dining, from the dining room walk out to the large deck for BBQing & outdoor fun! Big master bedroom with dual sinks, separate tiled soaking tub, and separate tiled shower. New landscaping. In 2013 a new BAT septic system installed! November 4, 2019 new washing machine installed. November 18 new Stainless Steel Microwave installed. Home set WAY BACK off of the road, trees for privacy/screening, private driveway. On the front porch enjoy the summer breezes, with complete privacy & listen to the birds chirping! HVAC was annually inspected and serviced on June 3, 2019. ENJOY laps in the fenced-in community pool. The HOA fee of $700.00 annually covers the pool, community spraying for mosquitos (nice!), and snow removal. Conveniently located south of PAX River Gate 3, in the very nice and highly desirable St James Subdivision.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St James Subd
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)