Spacious brick-front colonial with unique 5 bedroom floor plan on upper level plus an endless number of other perks, including a fiberglass in-ground pool, a fully finished walk-out basement, a 2-car attached garage with separate workshop, several areas for entertaining, and MORE. This is the perfect home for larger families on the go. Upper level master suite with his & her closets, a balcony overlooking the pool area, and a master bathroom with a tile-surround soaking tub, a separate shower, tile flooring and a marble vanity. SUPER RARE 4 additional bedrooms and a full bath on the upper level- 3 with mirrored closet doors and the 4th with built-in closet organizers, a picture window and a reading nook. Main level office or potential bonus bedroom. Eat-in kitchen with hardwood floors, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, built-in shelving, and a pantry. Breakfast nook with slider to screened-in porch addition. Family room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors, a picture window, and access to the back deck/screened-in porch. Living room with hardwood floors and built-in shelving. Laundry room with tile floors and a laundry chute from the upper level. Half bath. Fully finished walkout basement rec room with full trim package (wainscotting, chair railings and crown molding), a built-in entertainment center and a wet bar or potential 2nd kitchen with wine cooler. Full bath with designer tile surround. 6th bedroom for in-laws or teenager. Utility room with 2nd fridge, 2nd laundry area, hot water heater and furnace. Gym area with gas fireplace and tile floors. Covered concrete patio leading to either the pool area or screened-in porch/deck area. A true private oasis located on 9.65 acres with no HOA. Whether you're enjoying a cup of coffee on your covered front porch, or watching the kids play in the pool from the balcony of your own bedroom, this house has ample space for entertaining and is simply a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,088 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price